Tuesday, May 16, 2017

60 Day Challenge - Day 6

I'm not feeling like a giant blob anymore, maybe just a large one.

Exercise ...
I decided to shake things up a bit. The studio where my daughter dances was offering a free yoga session to moms of girls that dance on the competitive team so my girlfriend and I tried it. I discovered I have a problem with my knee. I could not kneel on it, which is like half of the yoga moves. I did what I could and kind of enjoyed it. My friend wants to go back. I'm not opposed and would love to have someone to exercise with.

Diet ...
I didn't eat one thing I was supposed to eat. I had 6 Chips Ahoy and a hot dog and a pretzel at the baseball game. I came in so far under my calorie count that MyFitnessPal wouldn't allow me to complete it.

Weight loss: 7 lbs
Energy level: meh++

No comments:

Post a Comment