Wednesday, May 10, 2017

60 Day Challenge - Day 3

This is officially further than I've ever gotten with one of these challenges. I usually just stop going. Lol!

Exercise...
Today was trainer day. Marshaun texted and asked if I was ready. I told him to bring it on. And he brought it. I was still able to walk down the stairs after the session which I haven't been able to do in the past.

We did LOTS of resistance bands. I felt it while doing them.

Diet...
I forgot to mention that I'm also doing this Candida cleanse diet that my doctor wants me to do. It's supposed to help with my thyroid. It is a very limiting diet. No carbs or starches. No cashews or peanuts. No beans, carrots, corn, or mushrooms. No shellfish.

Today I had egg whites with tomatoes for breakfast. A McDonald's salad with grilled chicken for lunch. So far I'm not hungry for dinner but I have another salad for dinner. O yum.

I can do this. I will do this.

Health...
I went to see my neurologist for my migraine meds. We discussed last year's diagnosis of empty sella syndrome. It may be the reason for my headaches. It may be the reason for my head feeling full. It could also be the reason for some of my weight. So, what do we do about it? Nothing. That's right. Nothing. There is nothing to do about it. It is just going to remain an empty nester. I call it Fred because, initially, the doctors thought I had a pituitary cyst. I actually named the cyst Fred but, when it turned out to not be a cyst, the name stuck.

Goals...
1. Be able to buy off the rack again. I was able to do this before my pregnancies and I want to be able to do it now.
2. I have a wedding at the end of June and I want to be able to wear something other than the shapeless bags I've been wearing. That means the challenge will be just about over at that point.
3. I want to feel better.
4. My daughter wants to run a 5k color run but she's not old enough to do it on her own. I want to be able to run it with her.


Status...
Weight Loss: Down 2lbs
Energy: blech

No comments:

Post a Comment