Monday, August 24, 2009

Moving Down the Charts

So, I went to the doctor today and, while I'm sitting in the little room waiting for the doctor to come in, I began studying the Weight Chart. This one wasn't one of the BMI charts; however, it did have the areas shaded that would correspond with the BMI.

I was thrilled to see that in a couple of pounds I will be down to a 29BMI. This means that I will move out of the Obese BMI range and into the only Overweight BMI range. I have not seen this weight range in almost 3 years. Woohoo!



In my previous life, I would celebrate that momentous event with a trip to Starbucks or 31 Flavors or something like that. But, now that I am a new person in the middle of a new journey, I will celebrate by going to the high-end resale shop down the street to buy some clothes that fit. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment