Monday, August 24, 2009

Breakfast Friends

There are just certain people who can make your day by just being there.

Yesterday morning, I had the pleasure of eating breakfast with one of my husband's cousins. She met us for breakfast to pick up her son who had spent the night. She walked in and gave my ego the boost it needed today. Some of the first words out of her mouth were "You're looking so skinny! I love it!"

She is actually the reason I am following the path I am with my weight loss. She has lost 75lbs in the last 15-ish months by changing her diet and exercising. She is the one that got me to join the gym I'm a member at. Now she has joined a new gym and she is taking kickboxing. She's trying to get me to switch but I need to get back in the routine before I can switch gyms. If I can't make myself go to the one I see every day, how am I going to make myself go to one I have to drive way outta my way to get there?

Regardless, seeing Megan's progress has definitely helped me achieve my weight loss so far. Thanks Meg for being such an inspiration!

Megan before (the one with CHI on her chest)













Megan after                  

No comments:

Post a Comment